The V6 is fast, labelling fruit on sizers, graders and singulators firmly and gently at high speed. It labels between 150 and 720 cups per minute using ‘Hit at Sight’ technology, which means the sensors detect which cups have produce in them and instruct the sizer to label different produce sizes and grades selectively.
The V6 is a fully integrated and synchronized part of the packing line. It has a height adjustable frame that allows different sized produce from lemons to watermelons to be labelled efficiently.
V6 at a Glance
- Labels 150 – 720 pieces per minute
- Detects produce in cups and selectively labels
- Fully integrated into the packing line
- Single or multi lane (1 to 4 lanes)
- Available in either single or 3 phase
Suits: Apples, Apricots, Avocado, Cantelope, Capsicum, Kiwifruit, Lemons & Limes, Mandarins, Mango, Melons, Nectarines, Oranges, Peaches, Pears, Plums, Stone Fruit, Tomatoes, Tropical & Exotic Fruit, Watermelon