This is a high speed, high capacity pattern labeller that stores up to 98 tray patterns. The TL4 is used in conjunction with the VRS (Vision Recognition System) which digitally images each tray as it passes through the scanner, identifies the tray pattern and automatically sets the applicator positions for labelling.
The TL4 accepts either narrow-edge or wide-edge leading tray orientation and labels up to 33 trays per minute depending on the tray pattern and the infeed efficiency. It can have up to 8 applicators on 4 arms and labels produce in single trays or liners. The TL4 can be used with or without the VRS.
TL4 at a Glance
- Used in conjunction with VRS (Vision Recognition System)
- Can have up to 8 applicators on 4 arms
- Up to 33 trays a minute depending on patterns
- Narrow-edge or wide-edge leading tray orientation
- Bellows extends up to 55mm for produce size variations