Check out the latest technology from Sinclair – Print On Demand Labels.
Print On Demand Labels
Print on Demand or POD is variable print technology at its best. It means you can print and apply exceptional quality labels with variable information to your fruit and vegetables as they travel on single or multi lane sizers.
It’s fast – the POD system prints and applies labels on up to 720 pieces of fresh fruit or veggies every minute with variable information like PLU’s, dates, lot codes or other details you choose.
It’s flexible – labels come in 8 different shapes and sizes, with or without tabs including the unique Sinclair TruTab® label. It’s the only tabbed label available for Print on Demand variable labelling.
POD at a Glance
- Use on single or multi-lane (from 1 to 12) sizers
- Uses quick change SmartCassettes
- Can be used with non-tab and Sinclair TruTab® labels
- Prints labels with variable data like PLU, lot codes, dates
- Choose from 8 different label shapes and sizes
- Labels up to 720 pieces of produce per minute
- Exceptional nationwide service and spare parts are included
- Our labels are BRCGS Certified
BRCGS certification is the Global Standard for Food Safety and covers packaging and packaging materials, storage and distribution for consumer products. The BRCGS sets the benchmark for good manufacturing practices and helps provide assurance that products are safe, legal and of high quality.