This is for gentle and precise pattern labelling for trays, punnets or box liners
Sinclair CR4 – Tray Labelling
The CR4 is a gentle and precise pattern labeller for produce in trays, punnets or liners. It labels up to 16 rows of fruit in a single pass with either narrow-edge or wide-edge leading tray orientation and 99 programmable tray patterns. Depending on the tray pattern, it labels up to 2,500 trays an hour and recognises type A or B trays automatically.
The CR4 will mount over both sides of belt conveyors, floor mount or can be cantilevered over the conveyor if space is an issue.
CR4 at a Glance
- Narrow-edge or wide-edge tray orientation
- Mounts over existing conveyors
- Automatic A/B inner pattern recognition
- Labels up to 2,500 trays per hour depending on the tray size and pattern
- Up to 99 programmable patterns
|Tray Size||Orientation||Trays per Hour|
|60 x 40cm||Narrow edge leading||1,384|
|60 x 40cm||Wide edge leading||2,000|
|50 x 30cm||Narrow edge leading||1,636|
|50 x 30cm||Wide edge leading||2,571|