The very first fresh produce label to meet the European Standard EN13432 for compostable and biodegradable packaging is here.
The new EcoLabel® from Sinclair is a food-safe label that’s meets the European Standard EN13432 for compostable and biodegradable packaging and is independently certified by TÜV Austria under OK compost – Industrial and Seedling certifications.
All Sinclair labels are made from food-safe materials and this one is no exception. Sinclair labels from J-Tech Systems are BRCGS certified and means our labels are printed, packed and stored under the strictest and highest quality standards and, we’re the only label printing company in Australia with this level of certification.
EcoLabel® at a Glance
- Label stock, inks and adhesives meet internationally recognised standard EN 13432: 2000
- Independently certified by TÜV Austria under OK compost and Seedling certification
- High-speed, tray, compact pattern and on-line machine application
- Excellent labelling performance
- Available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes
- Removes without leaving adhesive residue
- BRCGS Certified
BRCGS certification is the Global Standard for Food Safety and covers packaging and packaging materials, storage and distribution for consumer products. The BRCGS sets the benchmark for good manufacturing practices and helps provide assurance that products are safe, legal and of high quality.