Storing your Sinclair label stock properly will help to get the best results and hassle-free application.
Tips to store labels properly
- Labels should always be stored in cool dry conditions. Ideally store at 21oC at 50% Relative Humidity – OR LESS
- Always store your labels off the ground, on a pallet or shelving is ideal
- Keep your labels in their original boxes and plastic bags when storing them so they’ll stay in the best condition
- Replace any partially used or unused rolls back into their original packaging after use
- To avoid any label compression, never stack more than 5 boxes high
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat
- Make sure you rotate your stock regularly and always use the oldest labels first
- To get the best performance from your labels always use them at room temperature
Labels could become unusable or difficult to apply if they are not stored properly. If you need help or have any questions about your labels, give us a call.