The PL4 is a high-speed, high-output tray or inner labeller that’s capable of labelling up to 2,700 trays per hour.
Sinclair PL4 + VRS
This is a high-speed, high-output tray or inner labeller that’s capable of labelling a wide range of patterns at up to 2,700 trays per hour. The PL4 is a quick and efficient solution with an intuitive touchscreen display for selecting patterns and programming tray configurations.
Integrated with VRS (Vision Recognition System) the PL4+VRS delivers an intelligent, high speed, versatile and efficient labelling system for packhouses that removes the need to program and manage patterns. The VRS automatically identifies the labelling pattern of the produce in each tray or inner as well as optimising the placement of each label.
PL4 at a Glance
- Up to 2,700 trays per hour
- Soft-touch bellows label application
- Pattern selection via 7-inch touchscreen
- Adjustable labeller height
- Runs full range of label shapes and sizes
- Includes quick change cassette with each applicator
- Free-standing unit with integral conveyor
- Chop and blow waste tape collection available
- Optional barcode interface available for individual tray pattern management
- Remote access allows central management and control
|Format:||Format suits trays & inners|
|Output:||Up to 2,700 trays per hour*|
|Label Applicators:||Up to 8|
|Patterns:||Up to 500 stored patterns available by touchscreen|
|Bellows:||Soft touch, food safe label application|
|Cassettes:||Quick change, empty warning light & beacon|
|Additional Features:||Vision Recognition System (VRS)|
|Tray Masking with VRS|
|Random Pattern Selection with VRS|