J-Tech Systems and Sinclair share, and supports, global concerns over the threat of Covid-19 (Coronavirus) on public health and the importance of limiting the spread of the virus.
We are taking every precaution necessary to keep our employees healthy and safe and reduce the risk of contamination by following the advice of government and public health organizations. As a business we are also monitoring our supply chain for any potential impact on our customers.
In addition to our ‘business as usual’ regulatory compliance (including BRC requirements), steps we are taking include:
- Communication: Regularly monitoring government and official advice so we can update employees, suppliers and customers as the situation changes.
- Travel: We have put restrictions in place in line with latest government advice. All non- essential international travel has been suspended and travel to Countries identified by the Federal Government as being high risk has been stopped.
- Hygiene: Extra measures are being implemented within our premises, such as additional hand soaps and sanitizers and an increased cleaning schedule.
- Education: All employees have been informed of the signs and symptoms of Covid-19, and the actions to take if they believe they may have the virus or have been in contact with someone who may have it.
- Supply Chain: We are reviewing this on a daily and weekly basis to monitor and manage any short or long-term impacts – both operationally and strategically.
The situation is changing every day, so we will continue to assess and update our employees, suppliers and customers as needed.
Michael Williams – General Manager