Make 6 different pack types with this flexible and very efficient packing machine
An advanced packing machine that can produce 6 different pack types. The SBU-134 is flexible, efficient, gentle and can be configured to pack delicate produce.
The SBU-134 is available with right-hand, left-hand or front bag outlets and it has an extendable collar with two tube sizes that allows the net length and film to be adjusted independently. Minimal packaging changes are needed with the SBU-134, only needing net changes about every 7.5 hours and film roll changes about every 3.5 hours extending production capacity.
SBU-134 at a Glance
- Produces 6 different bag types
- Makes up to 20 to 35 packs per minute
- Extended operation without stopping the machine with less net and film changes
– Change net roll up to 7.5 hours
– Change film roll up to 3.5 hours
- Bags closed by thermo-seal
- Variable data printed on film by thermal transfer
|Speed:||up to 20 to 35 packs per minute|
|Sizes:||250g to 5kg|
|Air Consumption:||1000 Ni/Min - 6 Bar|
|Power Required:||7 Kw – 50 – Hz - 400 V|