The CBR-170 is one of the most versatile and productive machines in the Sorma range, it makes several different pack types using a combination of net and printed film.
Using woven or extruded net and printed film, the CBR-170 quickly adapts to pack multiple varieties of fresh produce and pack styles. The printed film can be welded vertically or horizontally depending on the pack type being made.
Options for carry handles can be hollow-punch finger holes in the top film weld or a more traditional loop handle.
CBR-170 at a Glance
- Makes up to 24 packs minute depending on pack type and produce
- Makes E Bag, V Bag, D Bag and C Bag
- Reduced material refilling time
- Hollow-punch or standard loop handle options
- Add adhesive labels to pack
Suits: Apples, Apricots, Avocado, Capsicum, Citrus, Garlic, Grapefruit, Kiwifruit, Lemons, Limes, Mandarins, Melons, Nectarines, Onions, Oranges, Passionfruit, Peaches, Pears, Pomegranate, Potatoes, Stone Fruit, Tomatoes, Tropical & Exotic Fruit