Here’s the latest in paper packaging. It’s made from recyclable wood pulp sourced from sustainable and renewable forests so that means it’s 100% recyclable, sustainable and renewable. That’s great news, but there’s still more benefits.
This packaging can be customised so it works with your equipment, the crate size as well as for retail shelf displays. It’s printed in up to 8 colours so your fruit and veggies will really stand out on the shelf. It comes in vertical form fill and seal, stand up pouch formats, quad seal or horizontal seals, plus, there’s heat sealable and mesh panel options.
Step into the future with a 100% recyclable, automated and truly sustainable paper packaging format without compromising your bottom line.
Paperlock Paper Packaging At a Glance
- 100% paper products that are totally plastic free
- Natural, breathable, sustainable packaging
- Made from 100% recyclable wood pulp, sustainably and renewably sourced
- Size and format is fully customisable
- Printing in up to 8 colours
- Mesh windows are is made from natural plant fibres that are 100% recyclable