Sinclair has available a compostable labelling option for direct food contact and packaging options.
Sinclair labels are preferred by consumers and retailers - for branding, product identification and promotions.
- Complies with relevant US FDA and EU regulations
- Compatible with all Sinclair labeling equipment
- Food safe micro-thin material developed for direct food contact
- Once composting activity begins, the Sinclair EcoLabel fully disintegrates in 12 weeks or less – in accordance with test method ISO16929 (2013)
- Sinclair labels can be applied automatically or by hand
- Sinclair labels can be printed with EAN, UPC or Data Bar barcodes